WHAT DO I NEED TO BE ADMITTED TO THE PHILADELPHIA ACADEMY FOR NURSE AIDE TRAINING
- Be at least seventeen (17) years of age
- Have either High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrate reading skill at a 5th grade level
- Provide a Physical Exam/Health Form completed by a physician that states applicant is:
- in good general health,
- free from infectious or communicable disease including TB as demonstrated by a two step PPD or Chest X-Ray* within past year
- can lift 40 pounds of weight.
- Provide a Pennsylvania State Police criminal background check free from any felonies or other prohibitive offenses. * Click here for a list of prohibited offences or
- Continue to the application
*Philadelphia Academy for Nurse Aide Training, Inc can administer PPD’s and apply for Background checks for additional fees.